The Breath of Summer is a two-day workshop on 8th & 9th July [download flyer]. It just so happens that on the Saturday is the auspicious event of “Guru Purnima”, and a portion of the day will be dedicated to this.
Saturday Morning: Guru Purnima Day
Guru Purnima is an ancient Eastern tradition that celebrates the Guru, the self-realised Master who shows us the way to our own self-realisation. It is their kindness, compassion, generosity, sacrifice and a love beyond describing that we appreciate. Ultimately it is That and That is the ultimate Guru. The Guru calls you.
Saturday afternoon and Sunday: Summer is Abundance – Love is Abundance
What is happening with life, the world and our personal abundance?
- Abundance is within you.
- Kriya Yoga takes you inside.
- What will you find inside yourself?
- This workshop will take you into the abundance and transformation from abundance.
- We lose sight of ourselves and the abundance we naturally have within.
- Amazing qualities that we take for granted.
- We must awaken to our eternal, natural fullness.
- In summer, nature shows us the abundance.
- Find yourself, be happy, remember.
- The Guru helps you find yourself.
Tickets: £45 per day
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 07852 365229
B&B is available at the Queens Hotel Tel. 01736 362371 or email@example.com